Congratulations to all students accepted to the Wentworth Class of 2019! As part of your acceptance letter you were all given access to LConnect (i.e. Leopard Connection portal) which connects the Wentworth community via the web to academic resources, collaboration tools, and much more!
Financial Aid packages will be released in the next few weeks. On the LConnect portal you will find links to financial aid and housing information as well as other valuable tools to help as you consider Wentworth. Additionally, important news, updates, and events for admitted students (including Accepted Student Day registration) live in LConnect. We ask that all admitted students log in frequently for updates. Find answers to frequently asked LConnect questions below.
What is my LConnect user name?
Your LConnect user name is all of the components in your Wentworth email address before the @ symbol.
Steven Jones’ Wentworth email address is: email@example.com
Steven’s LConnect user name is: joness
Jessica Smith‘s Wentworth email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica’s LConnect user name is: smithj17
How do I activate my LConnect account?
To activate your LConnect account, you must first choose a password by following the steps below:
- Visit http://password.wit.edu
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your temporary password in the “Old password” field. Your temporary password will be: WIT1$XXXXXX (where x signifies the last six digits of your W-number)
- Review the secure password requirements displayed on the screen.
- Enter the password you chose in the “New password” and “Confirm new password” fields.
- Click the “Change Password” button.
If you have any questions or problems completing this process, contact the Division of Technology Services Help Desk at 617-989-4500.
Once I’ve changed my LConnect password, how do I log in?
- Visit http://lconnect.wit.edu (be sure not to type “www”).
- Enter your username and password and click “Login”.
- Now you’re in!