Time is winding down! May 2 is our deadline to deposit for the Fall 2016 semester. Submitting your deposit on or before May 2 secures a seat in the major that you were accepted for and space in our residence halls.
Q. How do I submit my deposit online?
A. To deposit online:
- Click on this link
- Click on the link that says “Click here to login using student’s WID Number and Last Name.”
- Login using your WID Number and Last Name. (Located on the grey enrollment form that was included in your acceptance packet)
- Click on “Undergraduate- Tuition Deposit.”
- Complete the form and click “Add to Shopping Cart.”
- If you intend to live on campus, click on “Continue shopping” and choose “Undergraduate- Housing Deposit.” Complete the housing deposit and click “Add to Shopping Cart.” Otherwise, click on “Checkout.”
- Select your method of payment and click on “Continue Checkout” to finalize your payment information.
Q. Can I send a check?
A. You can send a check for either tuition ($250) or both tuition and housing ($750), if you plan to live on campus. The check should be made out to Wentworth Institute of Technology. The letter should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Q. Can I deposit over the phone?
A. You can call your Admissions Counselor and make a deposit over the phone using a credit card.
Do you have questions that we didn’t answer here? Please reach out to the Admissions Office at 617-989-4000.