Are you visiting Boston to take a tour of Wentworth this winter? Don’t let the winter season get in the way of enjoying all Boston has to offer.
No matter what the season, there is always something fun to do in Boston! Here are some favorite winter activities from the Wentworth Admissions Staff.
- Go Ice skating: Frog Pond in the Boston Commons or at City Hall Plaza . Both are in the heart of Boston, surrounded with lots of good sites and places to eat after skating.
- Tour some architecture: The Boston Public Library offers free tours highlighting the architecture of the historic building. The tour lasts about an hour and leaves from the Dartmouth Street entrance. Check the library’s website for days and times
- Indoor rock climbing: If you are craving some adventure, check out Rock Spot Climbing in South Boston. This state of the ate climbing gym has 11,000 sq ft of bouldering terrain, 20-30 Top rope walls, and 150+ Boulder Problems
- Museum of Fine Arts : The MFA is one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world and is home to nearly 500,000 works of art! It is located right down the street from campus.
- New England Aquarium : The New England Aquarium is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. With more than 1.3 million visitors a year, the Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston and a major public education resource for the region.
- Dreamland Wax Museum : Explore New England’s premier wax museum located in the historic City Hall Plaza. Only yards away from Faneuil Hall and a couple of steps off The Freedom Trail, the Dreamland Wax Museum is embedded in the heart of Boston.
If you haven’t registered for a tour yet, you can do so here . You may speak with an Admissions Counselor to discuss the application process before or after your tour. Campus tours are held Monday through Friday and select Saturdays through out the year. Feel free to ask the Admissions staff about these, or any other, Boston Winter Adventures.