We are excited you will be joining us at Wentworth! #WITCOMMIT
You’re probably wondering, what’s next? Here are some important dates and deadlines to keep on your radar.
1. Activate your Wentworth email address: If you have already put down a deposit, your Wentworth email is ready for use! To activate your email, click the email link in the top right hand corner of your LConnect home page or visit email.wit.edu. Enter your username which can be found at the bottom of your acceptance letter, and your password which is the same as the password for LConnect. Once your Wentworth email is active, be proactive and check it often. From here on out, this is how we will communicate with you.
Having technical issues? Contact Tech Spot at 617-989-4500.
2. Register for Orientation : Attending New Student Orientation is mandatory but don’t worry, you’ll have a ton of fun! It is your opportunity to explore campus and meet your fellow classmates. You will also learn which courses you will be taking in your first semester and how to register for them. Read more about what to expect at Orientation here!
Transfer Students: Transfer students are invited and encouraged to attend a transfer orientation on August 1st. More information will come at a later date!
International Students: We understand the high cost of travel, so we also do not require International Students to attend New Student Orientation. We do require International Students to attend Wentworth Opening Week and International Student Orientation which will take place right before the start of classes.
3. Living on Campus? Housing Agreement and Roommate Questionnaire: Both the housing agreement and roommate matching questionnaire will become available to students on June 1. Students are not required to participate in the roommate questionnaire. Students are welcome to room with a friend from high school or someone that they meet at orientation. The questionnaire is a means of pairing students up with a roommate based on living preferences.
4. E-Bills available on June 21: Log into LConnect to access your bill. Students should also remember to assign their parent as a proxy on their account, especially if their parent is paying the bill.
E-Bill questions? Contact the Student Service Center 617-989-4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Housing Selection July 16th-20th: Students will be notified of their housing selection slot, which will specify their date and time to choose housing. If you have already found a roommate at Orientation (awesome), the student with the earlier selection time will place both themselves and their roommate in a room.
Wondering about housing? Contact Housing & Residential Life 617-989-4160 or email@example.com.
6. Documents Due :
July 1st: Immunization form
August 1st: Student insurance plan waiver or insurance enrollment form
August 3rd: Fall 2018 tuition bill
For more information, contact the Student Service Center 617-989-4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official High School Transcripts with the date of graduation must be submitted to the admissions office by August 3rd. This document certifies that you have successfully completed high school and are eligible to attend Wentworth this coming fall. This document has to be an official transcript from your high school.
*Please note: Transfer students are required to submit their final College transcripts before enrolling in the Fall.
Documents may be submitted by your high school electronically by email to email@example.com or through a documents transfer service. They may also be mailed to Admissions at the following address:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Office of Admissions
550 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
As always, if you have any further questions or concerns please contact Admissions at 617-989-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org We are always happy to help. See you this Summer!