Shadow a Wentworth Student

Register for Shadow Day

Congratulations to all Accepted Students! Along with our two Accepted Student Days, students who have been admitted into Wentworth are invited to campus for Shadow Day. We match prospective students with current students in the same major of study. A Shadow Day Host will take you around campus so you can see what it is like to be a student at Wentworth. You will have the opportunity to attend classes, dine on campus, and and experience life on campus.

One of this year’s Shadow Day Hosts, Andrew Corcoran, came to the event last year as a prospective student accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Architecture degree program. He details the experience he had on campus.

“When I first showed up at the Office of Admissions, I was early so I still had about 15 minutes before the student I was shadowing showed up,” said Andrew. “The admissions staff was super friendly and very interested in talking to me. Once the student I was shadowing showed up, we got vouchers to get lunch at Beatty Hall. We grabbed our food and ate in the library. He was very excited to tell me what life was like for an architect at Wentworth. I got to see what it was like to actually be a student here and how everyone interacted as a community. Everyone was friendly and had no problem coming up to talk to us. It’s was definitely a community I wanted to be apart of. After we ate, I attended his studio class, which was interesting to see how everything was run. I really got to see what studio culture was like. This was big for me because I’ve always wanted to be an architect but was definitely nervous about it. He was super helpful and answered any questions I had. After the day was up, I knew that Wentworth was a perfect fit for me. Thanks to the program, I’m now working on following my dream of becoming an architect and look forward to someone shadowing me so I can hopefully inspire them like Tim inspired me!”

For questions, please contact:

• Andrew deMelo at demeloa@wit.edu if you were accepted into Architecture or any Engineering program.
  • Daniel Chadwick at chadwickd2@wit.edu if you were accepted into any other major.

To learn more about information for accepted students, please visit wit.edu/witadmit or call your admissions counselor.

Shadow visits are available now until April 12, 2019, with the exception of the following dates. 

• Monday, February 18, 2019 – President’s Day
  • March 4-8, 2019 – Wentworth’s Spring Break
  • March 22, 2019 – Accepted Student Day
  • April 5, 2019 – Accepted Student Day