New Admissions Counselor: Pan Luo

Hi everyone! My name is Pan Luo and I am the new Associate Director of International Admissions at Wentworth. I was born and raised in Sichuan, China and I earned my Bachelor of Arts in International Tourism and my Master’s degree in International Higher Education and Intercultural Relations. I have lived/studied/worked in Boston for the past three years and I guarantee you Boston is a GREAT city to spend your student years in.

I consider myself a foodie, traveler, and blogger. In my free time, I enjoy checking out different restaurants and local farms, exploring different hiking trails, traveling around the world and talking to strangers to understand the variety of human lives.

Favorite TV show: favorite American TV show is definitely Friends. This is how I picked up my English and decided to come to the US in the first place.

Favorite kind of food: The kind that is in front of me 😉

Fun fact: I hitchhiked all the way from my hometown of Chengdu to Lhasa in the summer of 2012. The route I took is the longest (2,336 km), highest altitude (the highest point is about 5,013 km), most dangerous but also most beautiful road in China. The entire trip took more than a month.

Oh, I also have a godfather who’s a tree in Kunming, Yunnan province, China.

Why Wentworth? I love Wentworth for the rigorous academic programs, small class sizes, top-tier faculty, amazing CO-OP career opportunities, the vibrant Boston neighborhood and the close-knit Wentworth community!!