Mid-semester and Mid-terms

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay between posts, its always this time of year that seems to get crazy!

Not much has happened between posts of mine, but I will try to give a quick recap on the events that’ve happened.

One of the greatest things about living in Boston (as I’ve said before) is the ability to have a huge array of things to do at almost any given time. In these past few weeks, I’ve seen a musical, visited a few museums, and gotten tons of delicious food. A lot of those things were spontaneous, too! The musical I saw, for example, “Something Rotten,” was put on by the Boston Opera House and they had student tickets for a fraction of the cost as original tickets. They were pretty good seats, too! The MFA is super close to Wentworth, and with some of my classes we’ve visited the Massachusetts Historical Society and the Museum of African American History.

Most importantly, it seems to most Bostonians (and New Englanders) was the Patriots win of the Super Bowl! I wish I had thought of taking a few pictures or making a post that evening, but everyone seemed to be caught in the moment. I recall being able to open the window in my dorm and hearing the shouts of the people below in excitement and the mass exodus to Downtown. The fire department across the street was continuously honking their horns in glee. The next day was the parade, and even though it was cold and windy was an exciting time, even for a student from New York.

Lastly, I just want to give a shout out to the Betta Fish I got a few weeks ago, Bethany.

She doesn’t really do much, but is pretty entertaining.

I may or may not spoil her…