Would you and your friends like to spend an evening in the Library Program Room studying for that big exam or working on your final project, surrounded by delicious snacks?
Starting March 18, follow us on Twitter (@WITLibrary), like, and retweet for a chance to win a snack-filled Program Room for you and your friends!
Students who win the room:
- will be able to reserve one night anytime after 5pm from April 1 – April 17.
- on the weekends, the student can reserve the room at any time.
- will be provided with snacks and drinks.
Three winners will be announced on March 27 at 12PM.
- To enter, you must follow @WITLibrary, like and retweet the original tweet.
- This contest is only open to current Wentworth undergraduate and CPCE students.
- Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities or Twitter accounts will void that participant’s entry.
- Only one retweet is needed; multiple retweets will not increase your chances.