By now you’ve heard that Wentworth selected D2L’s Brightspace as our new LMS. Learning Innovation and Technology (LIT) will be offering open sessions and training on the new system over the summer and fall. Because many faculty prefer to access materials and learn on their own we will also be offering self-paced training. In addition to those training options, I’ve assembled a preliminary list of resources that you may find helpful as we move toward migrating to Brightspace.
An Instructor’s View of Brightspace for Higher Education
Specific episodes of interest:
- (March 2020) Episode 11: COVID-19 and the Impact on Education
- (April 17, 2020) Episode 12: Become an Online Learning Ninja
- (April 30, 2020) Episode 14: What is an Empirical Educator?
- (May 28, 2020) Episode 15: How to Prepare for an Uncertain Fall
- (June 11, 2020) Episode 16: Accessibility in Online Learning
Visit often as I add new resources to help the transition from Blackboard to Brightspace.