Friday evening | October 18 | 6–9pm
Center for Engineering, Innovation, and Sciences (CEIS) Atrium, 555 Parker Street
Jason J. Jewhurst, AIA
Wentworth B.Arch ’02
Susana Pereira Goss
Founder/Owner, Make.Good Studio
Wentworth BAET ’94, B.Arch ’97
“INNOVATION BY DESIGN: 10 years of Graduate Architectural Education at Wentworth”
ADDITIONAL REUNION ACTIVITIES
Saturday | October 19
Blount Auditorium and Annex North, 550 Parker Street
- 10am Architecture Department Offices: coffee and pastries
- 10am-11am Ground floor of Annex North: come by the newly renovated Center for Applied Research(CfAR) for tours led by Chris Sledziona and James Negri; CfAR tours will include demonstrations of Virtual Reality technology used in Wentworth classrooms by Professor Anne-Catrin Schultz and Don Tracia, LIT.
- 11am-12pm Blount Auditorium: “Pecha-Kucha” presentations by Wentworth M.Arch alums (Session 1) Pecha Kuchas organized by Seantel Trombly, M.Arch ’18 – SUBMIT WORK
- 12pm-1pm: Please enjoy lunch in an area establishment.
- 1pm-2pm Blount Auditorium: “Pecha-Kucha” presentations by Wentworth M.Arch alums (Session 2 – pending)
Please feel free to join any and all of these activities!
Please continue to check back for changes and updates!
ACCOMMODATIONS AND PARKING
To receive a 10% discount on bookings at Verb Hotel in the Fenway, please request the “University” or “Fenway” rate.
You may also check the Wentworth website for Wentworth and Colleges of the Fenway discounts at area hotels.
Parking will be available in the West Lot.
To register, click the Register Now button, or contact the alumni relations office at email@example.com or call 617-989-4156.