Wonder what colleagues are trying in their classroom? Looking for new teaching ideas to engage your students? Want to find out what it takes to implement a new teaching strategy? Interested in collaborating with colleagues?
Learning Innovation & Technology invites you to attend the Faculty Teaching & Learning Showcase and Reception on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 from 3pm-5pm in the Douglas Schumann Library & Learning Commons.
Topic Areas and Faculty Presenters:
- Clickers & Twitter: Doug Goodman, Julian Sosnik, Cynthia Williams
- Flipped Content & Active Learning: Anthony Duva, Eric Simon
- Video (Kaltura, LivescribePens): Chris Gleason, Jody Gordon, Gary Simundza, Mami Wentworth
- Tablets (iPad, Surface): Mel Henriksen, Haifa El-Sadid
- Group Work, Project-Based-Learning, ePortfolio: Jim McCusker, Ali Moazed, Cindy Stevens
- Timesaving Automation (Exams, Qwickly, GradeCenter): Illyas Bhatti, Mark Hasso, Derek Cascio, Rich Vannozzi