Unexpected events can disrupt precious class time. With a little preparation, you can keep the continuity of learning in your courses:
- Post course content in your Blackboard Learn courses so students can access it anywhere, anytime
- Set up quizzes, tests, assessments, and assignments in your Blackboard Learn courses so students can access them anywhere
- Secure your Blackboard Learn test delivery using Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Facilitate student discussions through various options in your Blackboard learn courses such as: discussion forums and VoiceThread. Questions that prompt students to apply concepts based on their experiences or examples they research foster unique posts and higher follow-up engagement in the discussion.
- Create short content videos to deliver content whether it’s narrating and annotating slides or problem solving using Panopto or the Lightboard.
- Leverage LinkedIn Learning on-demand videos to supplement your course content. Wentworth sponsors University-wide access, login using your Wentworth email and password.
- Hold a virtual class, office hours, or group problem solving sessions using Zoom
For a course consult with an instructional designer, stop by LIT in Beatty 318, email email@example.com, or call 617-989-5428. Check out the Academic Technology Toolkit: https://wit.edu/lit/toolkit