Unexpected events can disrupt precious class time. With a little preparation, you can keep the continuity of learning moving:
- post course content on Blackboard Learn
- use various discussion options to engage students in dialogue (discussion forums, VoiceThread)
- create short content videos to deliver content whether it’s narrating and annotating slides or problem solving using Panopto or the Lightboard
- hold virtual office hours or group problem solving sessions using GotoMeeting or Zoom
- hold a virtual real-time class using GotoMeeting, GotoTraining, or Zoom
For a course consult with an instructional designer, stop by LIT in Beatty 318, email email@example.com, or call 617-989-5428.