Interested in participating in the Faculty Showcase & Reception?
Faculty are the hallmark of Wentworth Institute of Technology. To celebrate and recognize the accomplishment of our faculty, the Provost Office and Learning Innovation & Technology invite you to Showcase your work on March 14th, 3pm-5pm, in Watson Auditorium.
Please submit your Request to Showcase by February 8th if you’re interested in participating. A Faculty Showcase Working Group will review all submissions and contact you by February 22nd to let you know if the submission was chosen. Please consider showcasing your:
- teaching strategies,
- teaching with technology,
- tours of new or existing courses,
- global educational opportunities/ scholarship/ travel/ projects,
- EPIC projects and mini-grants,
- creative work,
- grants in progress,
- new publications,
- best practices for adult learning,
- tools and strategies for hybrid and online learning, and
- sabbatical reflections.
The 2018 Faculty Showcase was a great success, check out the pictures and presenters.