After provisioning Zoom accounts for all faculty, we have established Single Sign On (SSO) for our Zoom license. In addition to allowing users to login with their Wentworth credentials, the system auto-provisions accounts. This means that you do not have to contact DTS or LIT to get a Zoom account on our license. Follow the following steps and you’ll soon be “Zooming”:
- Navigate to https://wentworth.zoom.us/
- Click on the Sign-in button
- You will be taken to the Wentworth Sign-in page to authenticate.
- Enter your Wentworth email address and password and click submit.
- You will now be taken to the Zoom Profile page and can enter some identifying information.
- Congratulations, you now have a Zoom account and can host meetings.
See our Zoom Resources page for more information and links to tutorials.