About Susan

• Hometown: Malden, MA
  • High School Attended: Community Charter School of Cambridge
  • High School Graduation: 2009
  • Major: Computer Networking
  • Year of Graduation: 2015
  • Interests: Editing videos and video production

My name is Susan Needleman and I am majoring in Computer Information Systems, with a minor Computer Science, General Business, and Media Culture, and Communications, along with a certificate in Communications at Wentworth.  I come from an extremely small high school, where I was on most of the clubs that the school had including, National Honor Society, Math Club, Moot Court, Science Club, Chemistry Club, and was Editor in Chief of the Yearbook.

Since I started Wentworth I have been a general member, President, and currently Special Events Coordinator of the Wentworth Events Board.  In the past I was Public Relations Officer of the Wentworth Student Government, and currently I am Academic Affairs Officer and Commuter Representative.  I have also had a range of work-study jobs throughout my time thus far on campus, including working for the Office of Campus Life’s Tech Crew, a Clerical Assistant II for the Office of Continuing and Professional Education, a Junior Student Technical Support Specialist in the Division of Technical Services a Student Organization intern for the Office of Campus Life and currently an Office Assistant for the Office of Campus Life.

Here you will be able to follow me through my continued journey at Wentworth.