For the past 7 years, the office has coordinated a contest to select a winning design for the cover of our Student Planner and, every one of those years, we are fortunate enough to receive some pretty incredible submissions. To win, a design is first selected as a top 5 finalist by a panel of 10 community members and then those five battle it out for the popular student vote in a week-long poll. Last year’s winning design, pictured to the right, was submitted by student Amanda Gladysz, BSA 2019.
This year’s contest has begun and we encourage all of our students to give it their best shot!
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY 1:00pm on May 25, 2018!
Keep reading for contest information and rules.
Your cover submission must :
1. Include, at least, this text:
2018-2019 Student Planner
Wentworth Institute of Technology
2. Reflect Wentworth in some form (use of WIT colors, logo, photos, information, mottos etc…)
3. Be an ORIGINAL, CREATIVE, & UNIQUE DESIGN
4. Be created in either InDesign, Photoshop, or Publisher. Original files MUST be created and editable in one of those three specific programs.
5. Be exactly 5.25” x 8.25”.
Within those measurements, please take into consideration the left-hand binding; any design, wording, or image within 3/8” (1cm) of the left-hand edge will be hole punched and obscured by binding. Reference image below:
Once you’ve created your masterpiece, please email your submission to OSA@wit.edu.
*WINNER* will be given a $100 VISA gift card AND recognized in the Student Handbook
If you have any questions, feel free visit the Office of Student Affairs in Rubenstein 003 or contact Jesse Correia at firstname.lastname@example.org